Chapter 1: Introduction
Who Should Read This Book?
- You want to start selling product online, and you don’t want to deal with eBay, or other second-hand marketplaces.
- You want to get a real store up and running without learning how to write code.
- You have at least a basic understanding of the internet and enjoy learning.
- You want to make sure you don’t overextend yourself.
- You want to avoid becoming a victim of fraud online.
- You like to help people solve problems, find what they need or figure things out.
- You already have an e-commerce business, and are interested in learning some tips and tricks to run it more efficiently and with greater profitability.
- You’re ready have an Internet business that generates revenue through advertising or affiliate sales, and want to diversify your income.